Defence Engage’s member-only site has an extensive, dynamic database of suppliers and solutions, UK and international, that are quick to scan for relevance to your business. Enter your detail below to begin creating your profile, enabling you to search for what will meet your specific requirements, or discover new solutions through our recommendations based on your areas of interest. Become a member to browse and connect with the industry, and for an enhanced profile to create stand-out for your company, requirements and capabilities.
Discover Defence Engage
How Defence Engage can help your organisation:
Access to the Primes. Defence Engage connects SMEs to the supply chain. You will be amongst the likes of BAE Systems, Rolls-Royce and Boeing, looking for new, innovative technology and services to work with.
Have confidence in approved users on a secure platform. Every person and business hosted on the platform are vetted by the Clarion Defence & Security Verification Team. That means Defence Engage is a safe space for those across the industry to share more detailed criteria on what they are looking for – and you’ll know exactly who to contact.
Stay in the know with the latest contracts. Whether you’re looking into how to break further into the defence market, looking for tricks of the trade or searching for current trends and the next opportunities – you’ll receive exclusive updates.
Streamline your research. The platform will showcase SMEs and pioneering suppliers from across the industry, and beyond, that you can learn from or collaborate with for contract pitches or complimentary capabilities.
Your initial profile is free of charge.
- Community of pre-qualified suppliers: start-ups, SMEs and larger contractors
- Business-ready solutions and innovations
- Free profile listing for suppliers*
- Established Defence suppliers and innovators
- Searchable solutions for specific requirements
- Recommendations of solutions that match your preferences
* Defence Engage works with and acts in support of the ECJU and DIT to ensure that all users and content approved for Defence Engage comply with UK law & UK/UN international undertakings and other relevant sanctions.