Marine diesel engines' manufacturer. Range of power from 620 Hp to 1500 Hp for platform from 34 to 70 footer. Specialized in high speed crafts, special boats and customized platform. Unique power to weight-ratio, very suitable source of power for water-jet and surface-drive propulsion system. Mainly focus on the military/para-military End-User. Post-sales assistence is key issue.
Seatek has been designing and producing high quality engines for many years.
Seatek engines offer an extraordinary power-weight ratio, and a wide range of use with their maximum 3100 rpm. 4 valves per cylinder, 5 holes central injector, twin cam shafts and timing belts.
Seatek has chosen the best materials on the market:
• spheroidal cast iron block and cylinder head
• 7 bearings block side, bolted vertically and orizzontally 2+2
• forged and tempered stainless steel crank shaft
• anodised aluminium alloy for several parts that provide a better resistance to salt water
• built in waste gate valve
• water to water heat exchanger with titanium plates
• stainless steel intercooler
• engine assembled manually with careful accuracy
• 100 % test of all engines with certified power curve
The engine SEATEK 12 4V 21 ( 1500 Hp @ 2800 rpm- dry weight 1850 kg),
800 PLUS TYPE APPROVAL 780 hp @ 3000 rpm (940 kg dry) 850 PLUS 850 Hp @ 3100 rpm (940 kg dry)
The engine SEATEK 725 PLUS (725 Hp - 3100 rpm- dry weight 930 kg),
The engine SEATEK 620 PLUS (620 Hp - 2600 rpm- dry weight 920 kg),