£1.5 million for innovations that can tackle UK Defence and Security challenges in space
- DASA has launched the Charlie Drop of the Space to Innovate Campaign
- Up to £1.5 million in funding available for innovative technologies that can aid UK Defence and Security to develop future space science and technologies
- The Space to Innovate Campaign – Charlie Drop is the third ‘challenge drop’ as part of the Space to Innovate Campaign
The Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) and Defence Science and Technology Laboratory (Dstl) Space Systems Programme are pleased to launch the Charlie Drop of the Space to Innovate Campaign. The Charlie Drop seeks proposals that can aid UK Defence and Security to develop future space science and technologies.
Charlie Drop follows on from the Alpha and Bravo Drops, and offers a broader range of challenge areas to explore novel solutions.What innovations is DASA looking for?
- novel ways to achieve fine resolution collection for intelligence, surveillance & reconnaissance (ISR)
- technologies and techniques to alert, protect and defend satellites
- satellite and ground segment technologies for future Defence and Security operations