2023: NATO Secretary General’s Annual Report 2022
On 21 March 2023, NATO Secretary General Jens Stoltenberg released his Annual Report for 2022.
It details NATO’s work and achievements throughout the year, including the Alliance’s unprecedented support to Ukraine following Russia’s full-scale invasion of the country, the continued strengthening of the Alliance’s deterrence and defence posture in light of the biggest security crisis in Europe since the Second World War, and the adoption of a new Strategic Concept at the Madrid Summit.
The Report contains the results of NATO’s annual public perception polls, which also include surveys from Finland and Sweden for the first time.
- NATO at a Glance
- For All Who Serve
- NATO in 2022: Adapting to the New Strategic Environment
- Deterrence and Defence
- Investing in Defence: Ensuring Security
- Enhancing Resilience
- Adapting the Alliance to a World of Strategic Competition
- Crisis Prevention and Management
- Partnerships: Shared Security through Cooperation and Dialogue
- Promoting Peace, Equality and Unity – Human Security and Women, Peace and Security
- Engaging with NATO Citizens, Building Awareness