Roller Screw Linear Actuator
High-performance planetary roller screw technology offers performance that is far superior to competing actuator technologies.
Precision Ground Satellite roller screws provide long life and high force in a small package size and offer an advantage over Hydraulic Cylinders by offering longer life, lower maintenance and significantly reduced energy costs.
In addition to this, optional roller-screw drives give a significant advantage over Hydraulic Cylinders by offering longer life, lower maintenance and significantly reduced energy costs.
These high-performance planetary roller screw actuators offer performance that is far superior to competing actuator technologies.
These actuators are ideal for industrial automation, mobile equipment, process control and many other demanding applications.
"Rolled" roller screw design allows low capital costs and still 3x more travel life than an equivalent ball screw
- Flexible design suitable for numerous applications and configurations
- Universal mounting options compatible with DC, stepper, and servo motors
- Preconfigured parallel and inline motor mounts available for most motors
- Multiple models for maximum flexibility
- Anodised aluminium housing with sealed body options for harsh environments
- Specialised material and coating options
- Built for long life and low maintenance
- Air Platforms
- Space Platforms
- Robotics & Exploration
- Satellite Telecommunications
- Land Platforms
- Manufacturing Processes
- Medical Equipment
- Naval Platforms
- Doors/ Hatches
- Launch & Recovery
- Nacelles & Pylon & Subcomponents
- Wing & Wing Subcomponents
- Control Systems
- Engine/ Engine Control
- Flight Control
- Pneumatic/ Hydraulic/ Vaccuum
- CIED Simulation and Training
- Fixed Wing Aircraft Simulation and Training
- Medical Simulation and Training
- Vehicle/ AFV Simulation and Training
- Weapons Simulation and Training
- Unmanned & Autonomous
- Components & systems
- AS/EN/JISQ 9120
- ISO 9001